We are looking to hire HR Ops Intern with excellent core HR knowledge and analytical skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing and executing HR procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in day-to-day HR operations
- Assist and execute employee engagement activities
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the core HR activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, willing to take initiate and diligent towards detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint) or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- This position is located at Bangalore office, India.
- Will be required to work from office at least 2 days in a week.