JOB TITLE: Software Engineer II
JOB LOCATION: FULL REMOTE EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE. TELECOMMUTING FROM ANYWHERE IN U.S. IS OPTION FOR THIS POSITION. BUSINESS NEED TO REPORT TO RESTON, VA OFFICE POTENTIAL.
REQUIRED TRAVEL: None.
REPORTS TO: Technical Lead
- Support clients that use our GuidingCare® platform.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including quality assurance and testing.
- Confer with users to gather information, analyze technical assistance requests, and use deep technology skills and experience to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, including Tier II/III support and problem resolution.
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams.
- Ensure the highest level of support and responsiveness is applied to company’s nationwide customer base.
- Implement continuous improvement of support tools, infrastructure, and processes, with an emphasis on proactive planning, promoting a customer-focused support culture and improving the accountability of delivering effective technology support services.
- Build and maintain close relationships with customers while consistently monitoring feedback and levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to continuously improve the quality of products.
- Think creatively and contribute holistically to the system implementation and development lifecycle.
- Participate as active member of the change and problem management teams responsible for increased call avoidance, improved product use, and decreased end-user downtime.
- Communicate effectively and interact with both functional and technical personnel in solving complex business and technical problems.
- Conduct Testing and Root Cause Analysis on reports and statistical data from Customer Support Services which is used to identify and develop strategies for addressing chronic technology support issues.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field (foreign equivalent is acceptable) plus 5 years of progressive employment experience in information technology or a Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field (foreign equivalent is acceptable) plus 2 years of progressive employment experience in information technology.
Employment experience must include:
- Demonstrated employment experience gathering requirements to understand business needs.
- Demonstrated employment experience working with healthcare data.
- Demonstrated employment experience working with an SQLBI stack.
- Demonstrated employment experience working with design, development, testing, documentation, and production support.
HealthEdge® provides modern, disruptive technology that delivers for the first time, a suite of products that enables healthcare payors to leverage new business models, improve outcomes, drastically reduce administrative costs and connect everyone in the healthcare delivery cycle. Our next-generation enterprise product suite, HealthRules®, is built on modern, patented technology and is delivered to customers via the HealthEdge Cloud or on-site deployment. An award-winning company, HealthEdge empowers payors to capitalize on the innovations, challenges and opportunities that await in the new healthcare economy. For more information, visit http://www.healthedge.com.
HealthEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.