Business Analysts II will be responsible for implementing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s efforts, begins with defining, analysing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfil business needs. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking.
To be successful in this role you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business need of the requirements.
- Capture the requirements and prioritize them along with the respective stakeholders.
- Break the requirements into smaller tasks or stories based on necessity.
- Prepare the requirement traceability matrix and maintain it.
- Create user story documents with reference to the traceability matrix created.
- Capture the acceptance for all the requirements.
- Work on gap analysis between two versions of guiding Care for client upgrades.
- First point of contact for all the requirement related clarifications.
- Validate all the requirements with respect to the story documentation signed off by the stakeholders.
- Demonstrate features and help the stakeholders to stay abreast with the features of the product.
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Participate in daily meetings with product managers, SMEs, and other stakeholders extracting requirements.
- Work as a liaison between the stakeholders/clients and scrum team.
- Analyse customer workflows and convert them into system workflows.
- Communicates status externally and raising risk at the right time.
- Support new client implementations.
- Manage Product Backlog.
Business analyst II is not a supervisory role. You will receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Administration
2-5 years of related experience.
Certification - ECBA, CCBA, CBDA, AHM-250 and CBAP is preferred.
- Agile Business Analysis
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Presentation skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills