HealthEdge is seeking a skilled Technical Program Manager to lead a critical initiative for the migration of our software products from private cloud to public cloud infrastructure. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the end-to-end migration process, ensuring successful delivery on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading complex technical projects, managing stakeholder relationships, and driving process improvements.
- Develop and manage the overall program plan and timeline, including c key milestones and dependencies, and tracking progress against the plan.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations, product management, and security, to develop and execute on the migration strategy.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and drive resolution of roadblocks to keep the program on track.
- Ensure that project deliverables are of high quality and meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the finance team to track program budget and resource utilization.
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to key stakeholders and executive leadership, including regular program updates and presentations.
- Define and implement best practices and processes to improve program efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that appropriate governance and controls are in place to manage the program and maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience managing technical programs in a software development environment, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, complex programs on time and within budget.
- Experience with cloud technologies, particularly in migrating workloads from private cloud to public cloud infrastructure.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of software development methodologies, architecture, and infrastructure.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- PMP certification strongly recommended.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and influence teams without direct authority.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.