As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for test creation and execution for HealthEdge’s state-of-the art enterprise health care technology solutions. Your position will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams consisting of talented Software Developers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to ensure the highest quality of product delivery and ensure version management. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to provide inputs to test plan, test strategies and estimation.
- Develop and execute automated test suite using Selenium or Build API Test Suites using Postman.
- Test and certify features of a highly scalable software product
- Test critical bugs and production issues in a timely manner
- Analyze different use-cases/requirements to create test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Ensure test automation suite is up-to-date with application changes
- Prioritize tasks, automation and organize resources to meet deadlines
- Take ownership of the tasks and update progress
- Analyze failed automation tests and report the application issues in the defect management tool
- Communicate testing activities and test analysis results effectively in verbal and written format
- Report test results to the test Lead
Quality Assurance Engineer is not a supervisory role. Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices
- Experience in testing SQL Database, and writing SQL Queries
- Experience on SDLC and STLC
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Logical and Analytical Skills
- Requirements Understanding
- Analytical Skills
- Communication and Presentation skill
- Product & Technical Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- This position is located at Hyderabad office, India.