The Senior .Net Developer will be working with a team of developers and business analysts to develop new products /enhance existing systems in place. To be successful in this role, one must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop workable software as per given requirements and technical specifications
- Develop user APIs, databases , interfaces, and client displays.
- Design, initiate and handle technical designs and develop complex application features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized and documented source code as per set guidelines.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Experience and strong understanding of LINQ.
- Build and execute unit and functional test cases and automation to ensure quality of code.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Ability to coordinate with developers and cross functional teams.
- Work independently when required.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 4-9 years of related experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong experience with Microsoft platform and related technologies
- Experience with HTML 5, Web Services/SOAP, XML, JSON, WCF and Web API’s.
- Experience with SQL Server and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of TSQL Queries and objects, (Stored procedures, Functions, Views, etc.)
- Experience on performance tuning and usage of related tools is an added advantage.
- Experience on OOPS concepts.
- Working knowledge of versioning tools/utilities like GIT/Tortoise SVN/Team Foundation Server
- Strong background in Software Development Life Cycle in an Agile environment
- Zeal to work on innovative products and technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as small teams
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and keen in updating with the latest trends.
Additional Technical skills (nice to have)
- Working experience in MVC architecture is a must.
- Experience in integrating and working with 3rd party tools like AJAX, Kendo etc…
- Knowledge on design patterns is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on entity frameworks is an added advantage.