At HealthEdge, we are passionate about providing healthcare payors with technology that enables them to innovate, reduce costs, and address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy. As we continue to grow, we are continuously looking for ways to provide the best possible implementation experience for our clients.
The Technical Analyst performs client-facing consulting and delivery of technical tasks associated with the implementation of the HealthRules products. This will include participating in client discovery, facilitating client sessions, triaging implementation issues, and testing complex interfaces.
- Support the assessment of the client's current systems, data sources, interfaces, trading partners and processes. This will include participating in recommendations based on the current-state assessment.
- Provide appropriate input on work breakdown, timelines and estimates for technical tasks within the implementation statement of work
- Capture business requirements for non-standard integrations and extracts as required by the implementation
- Support the development team with participation in detailed designs sessions, test data creation and functional testing tasks
- Execute out-of-the-box data conversion, import and export processes. Work with client to address exceptions and report progress
- Assist with set-up and testing of HIPAA/EDI transactions
- Execute and support systems and partner integration testing, reports and correspondence testing
- Support client with capturing defects, performing initial triage, tracking and re-testing remediation
- Perform configuration migration and other production readiness technical tasks
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern the handling of PHI and PII
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in the health insurance industry with healthcare insurance payors
- Experience in a customer-facing role working on professional services engagements
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis of enterprise applications
- Working knowledge of the HIPAA EDI frameworks
- Experience working with complex data analysis and data migrations, including source-to-target data mapping, transformation, transport, and results reconciliation
- Ability to work at the command line within Linux and Windows systems
- An understanding of Java and XML
- Experience with multiple database systems including Oracle and SQL-Server
- Experience managing and executing ETL processes
- Experience working on projects using Scrum or other agile processes
- A four-year degree with a high interest in CS, CE, EE or related fields
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.