Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of agile team to define the approach for product bench marking that will result in higher throughput and enhanced response time of the product.
- Conduct detailed designs and lead design white-boarding and creation of performance benchmark approach.
- Lead in work-breakdown of tasks
- Collaborate and coordinate with Release Management to ensure timely deliveries.
- Prepare data loads for benchmarking readiness.
- Execute performance benchmark on a regular basis and prepare/present results in simple/crisp ways
- Perform all job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
Required Candidate Profile Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree BE/B Tech computer science (please do not shortlist non-CS candidate)
- Minimum of 6 years of development and/or Performance Engineering experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong understanding of performance test and benchmark of enterprise applications
- Experience in Linux, JMeter, Gatling, Oracle, SQL
- Experience in complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration of software products into complex IT environments
- Experience with source control software (Bitbucket), unit testing (JUnit), and build automation/CI (Jenkins).
- Experience in the health insurance industry (Payors) preferred (added plus).