The UI Architect will be responsible for core UI development, design and direction of application architecture and alignment of architecture with business objectives. You will Lead UI engineers, providing guidance, feedback, code reviews, and technical mentorship. We are looking for a collaborative, positive, entrepreneurial minded professional who will engage team and organizational colleagues to improve and resolve product development issues, and achieve timely delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize UI Architect methodologies in the transformation of creating modern web technologies.
- Involved in all phases of software development including requirements definition, design, architecture, development and testing and deployment bring cutting edge technologies to market.
- Collaborate across Engineering team to gather and understand technical requirements and to evaluated performance, quality and security concerns.
- Translate designs and requirements into high quality, robust code.
- Evangelize UI design principles and best practices.
- Identify & manage risks and clearly communicate them to program/project stakeholders while proposing solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 10 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
- Extensive experience in web and UI software development.
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance.
- Experience with Migrating WinForms desktop application to web base application is a plus.
- Well-versed in agile methodologies, scrum, in particular.
- Experience with delivering products in a SaaS model.
- Experience with Micro-frontend architecture.
- Experience in event driven-driven software development, micro services architecture.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with customer leadership teams.
- Must possess a strong customer orientation mindset and the ability to use interpersonal skills in building/maintaining relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Self starter, capable of working independently as well as building strong cross functional/collaborative relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with JAVA technologies.
- Current or prior experience with healthcare software products, services and customers.
- May work across different time zones as business needs dictate
- Extended working hours
- Prolonged hours of sitting/standing using video based technologies may be required.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, apprent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.