Software Engineer I will be working with a team of developers and business analysts to develop new products /enhance existing systems in place. To be successful in this role, one must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design a letter template as per given requirements and technical specifications
- Develop custom logics based on client needs.
- Design, initiate and handle technical designs and develop complex custom features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code as per set guidelines.
- Debug existing source code or templates and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Build and execute unit test cases to ensure quality of template design.
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Coordinate with other developers and cross functional teams.
- Work independently when required.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant experience with letter solutioning tools (SmartComm or any other tools)
- Should have worked on HTML, JSON.
- Knowledge on CSS, XML and Rest services is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on OOPS concepts is an additional advantage.
- Strong background in Software Development Life Cycle required
- Zeal to work on innovative products and technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as small teams
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and keen in updating with the latest trends.
- This position is located at Hyderabad office, India.