We are looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about analyzing and developing cutting age software to solve problems in Provider Data Management space.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working on our new product from top to bottom while creating new capabilities in various modules and will be a problem solver.
The ideal candidate will be excited about working on new product development, is comfortable pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo, sets high standards for him/herself, and works well with ambiguity.
What you will do:
- Work with a global cross-functional engineering team on developing new services, tools to enable core Product capabilities.
- Design, develop, test and automate all Database Development, act as a Data Analyst, Data Developer
- Take full ownership of software development lifecycle including planning, design, development, test & deployment of database components.
- Evaluate new technology solutions, innovation, evolution, and trade-offs
- Participates in R&D, Proof of Concepts, Prototyping, Code review etc.
- Ensure software products meet all non-functional requirements including operational and security needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of extensive experience with data modeling, data management principles and best practices in order to properly store, and structure data for multiple applications.
- Strong knowledge in any Database platform such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server or similar
- Ability to program and develop SQL scripts, tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers & constraints.
- Python Scripting, Linux shell scripting
- Azure cloud experience (Nice to have)
- Optimizes database performance through the use of database performance tuning techniques and tools.
- Strong analytical, logical skills and working with Agile/Scrum based development process
- Knowledge in Synapse databases will be added advantage.
- Nice to have healthcare domain experience, preferably with expertise in provider data and familiarity with HL7 or FHIR data models