The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the HealthRules software product and its configuration, interfaces, upgrades, and enhancements. In this role, you will be responsible for developing an outstanding client-based relationship and will ensure a track record of on-time, on-budget projects that align with project plans and company objectives.
Using a defined Agile project management methodology, the Project Manager is a hands-on leader who will manage all aspects of the delivery of the HealthRules product suite. This person will directly manage a team of technical resources who are responsible for systems integration and conversion tasks and business resources who are responsible for gathering requirements, designing the product configuration, and configuring the product using the HealthRules Language (HRL).
- Lead and directly manage a team of client resources in the delivery of project-based activities in order to deliver the HealthRules product.
- Provide estimates, SOWs, and project charter documentation in support of on-going client needs and new customer opportunities.
- Maintain direct control over project planning. Must be able to set up measures to build the proper foundation that will be a stepping-stone to project success.
- Demonstrate excellence and proven experience in developing project plans and managing project stakeholders, project teams, risks, schedules and budgets.
- Play a key role in the client relationship management continuum and handle a wide range of communication and escalations that demand a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, insight, and judgment.
- Participate and contribute thought leadership to help drive professional services strategies.
- Act as a liaison between various internal organizations (Marketing, Finance, Product Management, etc.) for project-based continuity.
- Provide thought leadership vis-à-vis best practices to help scale and improve the organization.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge's policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
What You Bring:
- BA/BS degree in related field and over 8 years of experience managing large scale, enterprise-class, billable, software delivery based projects to external clients.
- Must have healthcare industry and HealthCare Payor and/or Care Management software implementation experience.
- Experience managing teams of 8+ resources with billable work of at least $1M.
- Solid technical knowledge/aptitude.
- Ability to manage a 50% travel commitment once travel is permitted
- Experience working within the healthcare domain on the payer side, including vendor/client facing responsibilities.
- Experience managing projects using the Scrum Agile software development framework.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of Case Management, Disease Management, Wellness and/or Utilization Management.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of healthcare payor workflows including claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment, correspondence, medical management, and provider contracting.
- Strong knowledge of industry business practices and value offerings.
- Experience working as a project manager implementing enterprise software applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
Travel%: Ability to manage a 50% travel commitment once travel is permitted
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.