What you will do:
- Build data pipelines to assemble large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Build analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance including operational efficiency and business metrics
- Work closely with data architect, SMEs and other technology partners to develop & execute on the data architecture and product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders including the leadership, product, customer teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
- Act as a subject matter expert to leadership for technical guidance, solution design and best practices within the customer organization
- Keep current on big data and data visualization technology trends, evaluate, work on proof-of-concept and make recommendations on cloud technologies
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of data engineering experience working in partnership with large data sets
- Solid experience, developing and implementing DW Architectures, OLAP & OLTP technologies, data modeling with star/snowflake-schemas to enable self-service reporting and data lake.
- Experience building data solutions within anu cloud platforms using Postgres, Informatica, Redshift, Tableau and other similar services and tools
- Advanced SQL and programming experience with Python and/or Spark
- Experience or demonstrated understanding with real-time data streaming tools like Kafka, Kinesis or any similar tools
- Familiarity with BI & dashboarding tools and multi-dimensional modeling
- Great problem-solving capabilities, troubleshooting data issues and experience in stabilizing big data systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as you’ll be regularly interacting with stakeholders and engineering leadership.
- Bachelor’s or master's in quantitative disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or other scientific fields.
- Nice to Have: Hands-on deep experience with SaaS data product, and experience working with query engines like Presto, Druid, or Snowflake and multi-dimensional OLAP cube
- Nice to Have: Certification in one of the cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.