As a Senior Product Manager within the Billing and Financials Stream for HealthRules Payor, you will have ownership of system functionality related to premium billing, provider capitation, and claims payment processes. You will define and prioritize the roadmap and deliver features that add significant value to our customers. Working directly with customers, other product owners, agile engineering teams, and internal functions you will create business requirements, user stories, and provide overall prioritization of work. You will also be responsible for leading the cross-functional commercialization and organization enablement of features built within the value stream.
Must Have Skills/Background:
- 8+ years’ experience as a product manager in a SaaS-based, Agile/Scrum technology company including all related processes (e.g. story mapping, requirements writing, prioritized backlogs, product ownership within a scrum team) with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience working in the Payor/Insurance market and with health plan technologies
- 4+ years’ experience with premium billing, provider capitation, and claims payment processes
- Proven business acumen and in-depth business domain knowledge in the healthcare industry in general and in the Payor/insurance market segment in particular
- Proven track record working with enterprise customers and managing complex customer relationships
- Clear thinking and the ability to translate ideas, concepts, context, and business or technical rationale into written and/or presentation format for a variety of internal (management) or external (customers) audiences
- Ability to lead teams and customers through ambiguity
- Ability to work with partners and vendors to deliver integrated solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or healthcare
- Develop the product roadmap for the billing and financials value stream and lead high-level epic planning for current and future quarters
- Lead and define high-level business requirements for all assigned epics, working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- For broader initiatives within the organization, prioritize and coordinate delivery of multiple product features across multiple engineering teams
- Lead engineering grooming sessions for selected epics and stories
- Work within an assigned engineering scrum team to develop, test, document, accept, and release specific product features
- Demonstrate completed product features to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Lead internal training and knowledge transfer for key product features
- Work on related go-to-market and organization enablement activities with key stakeholders including Customers, Account Executives, Sales, Professional Services, Support and Cloud Operations to create and deliver a great customer experience.
- Lead periodic customer onsite visits and ensure that the voice of the market (VOM) and voice of the customer (VOC) are reflected within our plans
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII
- Track and provide guidance on competition and market trends related to products and product lines
- Understand and build market segment sizing for existing products or solutions
- Train and mentor others on both the product and the overall market
- Provide deal-specific sales-support
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: