- Work with Application Development, Information Security, Infrastructure Provisioning, and Operations team to provide fully automated build and Container deployment routines for development, QA, SIT UAT, and production environments to deliver One Click Deployment solutions.
- Lead the development effort of automated, containerized application platform solution with a focus on application, infrastructure including networking, storage, virtualization, security, logging, monitoring, and high availability
- Understand the application to develop and Build Immutable Infrastructure for DevOps tool chain relationship, implement templates across environment to support CI/ CD pipeline, Monitoring & Autoscaling.
- Provide requirements and suggestions, monitor the requirement changes, understand the complexity, plan the release execution, and guide resources to bring the successful completion of release deployment goals and objectives.
- Work closely with delivery and architecture team, help develop plans; identify development and project risks and collaborate on mitigation strategies.
- Assist in effort estimation and planning by communicate effectively with all the stakeholders Lead team to rollout DevOps engineering and capacity planning exercises.
- Mentor and guide junior members in the team.
- Responsible for implementing and driving best practices for enterprise deployments and software development lifecycle automation.
- Verify the functionality of components and services and ensures deployment meets stake holder expectations.
- Implement processes to standardize best practices and procedures, capacity planning and risk mitigation.
- Collaborate with technical/business teams assess requirements and recommend solutions.
Bachelor’s degree BE/B Tech or Equivalent experience
10+ years of solid system design, Tools development and Leading Technical DevOps implementation experience.
- Experience in building infrastructure to detect problems, monitor health and performance of servers
- Experience scaling infrastructure that interacts with 3rd party services, large-volume consumer web infrastructure and security experience
- Multi-platform CI awareness a plus
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with thoughtfulness and maturity
- Expert and knowledgeable on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models with modern terminology and relevance
- Experience with Terraform, Python, NodeJS, Java
- AWS & Azure / Docker / Kubernetes / Ansible / VMware
- Expertise with building and managing a CI/CD environment (Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Atlassian toolset)
- Expertise with AWS/Azure Serverless (Container and Kubernetes Services)
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- AWS S3, ElasticSearch
- Automation to control and Cost Optimization in AWS and Azure